Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully as your use of www.adfluencehub.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is subject to your acceptance of
1. ADFLUENCE bridges the gap between brands and the creators/ online influencers. Selection of these influencers is at the sole discretion of the brand in
collaboration with Adfluence and will be final.
2. Influencers who register with us would be showcased to brands for collaboration opportunities.
3. The influencer is responsible for taking care that no post hampers the image of the brand. Incase of such an event the
influencer is deemed responsible and is liable for compensating for the same.
4. The influencer should not participate in a campaign in which they have a direct interest or conflict in.
5. The influencer needs to maintain complete transparency about their blog. web presence, followers etc. Incase the information
is found to be false the agreement with Adfluence would be deemed void.
6. Payment to the influencer will be made after:
- The blog and social media content has been taken live by the influencer and are approved by the brand in writing.
- Analytics are shared within 7 days of taking the post live showing the traction.
- In case the blog is not approved for any reason by the brand or Adfluence, the influencer will be instructed to take the post down and no payment will be due.
- In case of any dispute, Adfluence has the discretionary powers to transfer the incentives from ESCROW to the Influencer or not make the payment to the Influencer.
However both parties will be heard out at the time of decision making.
7. Payment will be made within 15 days from the time Adfluence receives analytics from the blogger.
9. All taxes as applicable by the blogger will be the sole responsibility of the blogger. Tax Deducted at Source (TDS),
where applicable will be deducted by Adfluence. For payments above the threshold limit, Pan Card details would need to be shared as required prior to the payment.
10. Payment will be made either through bank transfer, when bank details are shared along with ID proof or through online shopping
vouchers (e.g. Amazon, Flipkart) as finalized by mutual consent prior to the post being taken live.
11. The influencer should not apply for any campaign directly from the brand. If the influencer does request for such campaigns,
the blogger account will be deactivated and not eligible for any future campaigns.
12. The Influencer cannot work with a brand directly after they have done one or more campaigns with that brand using our platform
13. If the data shown by the influencer is found to be manipulated the contract with the influencer shall be deemed void.
14. Disclosure: All paid promotions in cash or otherwise should mention "Sponsored
in collaboration with Adfluence" or "Ad in collaborate with Adfluence"
in the blog and social media posts.
15. In case of any dispute, disputes will be under the jurisdiction of the High Court of Delhi, not considering the location of the
blogger or brand.
16. The terms and conditions can be updated at the sole discretion of Adfluence.